If you’re interested in such fields as Big Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Game Development, Artificial Intelligence, you are on the right page. Backend Development may not be as visual as frontend development, and may require a bit more math and statistical talent, but nevertheless is a sweet place to be as a programmer.
THIS IS WHERE NOTICES WILL BE
Why Python? 🐍
What's all the slither about?
It's the easiest entry to programming you can have
if ( ($fQ = strpos($Fid, '"')) !== false )-- Relax, you're not having a stroke. Have you ever felt some code just looked a little too distasteful? With Python -- the language of the minimal, the beautiful, the exquisite -- I bet a person like you will feel right at home.
It's basically everywhere
It'll make you instantly more valuable
You can take it anywhere
Here's what's included in the Python course
Say it ain't so!
40 hours of instruction time
That's forty. hours. of. Python. pounded. into. your. mo. friggin. noggin'!
A professional software developer -- at your beck and call? The...POWER....!!!
Code -- you're going to need it! Code to our lessons, exercises to share with employers, code to repurpose outside of Wcoding (but please don't leave ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ ).
Projects to show off on Github
We'll help you put the projects we complete in this class up on your online code portfolio!
Who else can say they have years of experience deeply integrated into Seoul's technological community?
With our network in Korea, you can rest assured that your options upon graduating will go beyond simply work.
You will be a welcomed member of our community.
We refuse to lock you in to a framework or language that very well may go out of style next year.
That's why we emphasize fundamentals of software, to ensure you have the skills to grasp any tool, language, or framework, upon graduating.
Now, more than ever, it's critical that we have the technological skills to keep up with the fast pace of our digital society.
Invest in yourself by learning the skills that will make you a commanding force in any domain.
- Will I get a job after the bootcamp?
- Many of Wcoding Campus' graduates are employed within a few months of graduating. We believe that as long as a student is determined, willing, and self-motivated, they can achieve their goals with the help of Wcoding Campus.
- What are the regulations for the cancellation & refund?
- A 100% refund is guaranteed three weeks before the course starts, and 80% tuition refund before the end of the first week of class. (Except 150 USD registration fee is non-refundable.)
- What if I am not in Korea? Can I still join the bootcamp?
- We have a separate package for travelers from other countries -- contact us by letting us know which city you're living in and we'll tell you all about the Fullstack Travel Package!
- Do you have online courses?
- All of our courses are on-campus only. We encourage students to join the class in person for the best learning process and experience. Through experience, we know that it’s not only the knowledge and skills that one acquires through our course, but it’s about the overall experience of working in a professional working environment where you realize what it’s like to work as a developer in a team. This is a critical part that the online learning experience cannot provide.
- What language will the course be taught in?
- All of our courses are taught in English.
- Can Wcoding provide a student visa for me (D-2/D4)
- We cannot issue student visa because we are not a university or college. However, we do help students take their first step into getting their visa and settling into Korea.
Depending on your situation and nationality, you may need a tourist or working holiday visa from your home country. In the case of no-visa-entry countries, you can stay in Korea and study for a maximum of 90 days. You can check on Korean visa portal and find out the suitable visa for you. https://www.visa.go.kr/