Our Fullstack Intensive course is an investment into your future self. Regardless of your current experience, skill-level or background, we can provide you with the tools and skills you'll need to become a contributing force to any modern technological organization.
COVID19 NOTICE: THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF THIS BATCH WILL BE ONLINE
Here's the 12 week curriculum
Ready, Set, Go.
Back to the basics, young grasshopper
You're Heating Up!
A Showdown for the Ages
At long last... Student. Becomes. Master.
Post-bootcamp Career Preparation
Completed the 12 week course? Don't worry--we'll still be here with you. With an additional month of free career boosting services, you'll be job ready in no time.
Learn an in-demand frameworkReact? Django?! What's that trendy framework you heard about? Have the chance to work on your framework of choice, so you can better tailor your experience to the technological role you seek.
Additional month-long full-scale projectYou have the option to go through an additional full-scale project where you get to test your chops in a fully simulated developer's work environment.
Get your portfolio readyTop it all off by having your portfolio squeaky clean and ready for interviews. With our on-site industry professionals available to advise you, we'll make certain you have what it takes to stand out among the crowd.
A Typical Day in the Intensive Course
Who else can say they have years of experience deeply integrated into Seoul's technological community?
With our network in Korea, you can rest assured that your options upon graduating will go beyond simply work.
You will be a welcomed member of our community.
We refuse to lock you in to a framework or language that very well may go out of style next year.
That's why we emphasize fundamentals of software, to ensure you have the skills to grasp any tool, language, or framework, upon graduating.
Now, more than ever, it's critical that we have the technological skills to keep up with the fast pace of our digital society.
Invest in yourself by learning the skills that will make you a commanding force in any domain.
- Will I get a job after the bootcamp?
- Many of Wcoding Campus' graduates are employed within a few months of graduating. We believe that as long as a student is determined, willing, and self-motivated, they can achieve their goals with the help of Wcoding Campus.
- What are the regulations for a refund?
- We're confident in our services. Wcoding Campus happily offers a 100% refund before the course starts, or 75% tuition refund before the end of the first week of class.
- What if I am not in Korea? Can I still join the bootcamp?
- We have a separate package for travelers from other countries -- contact us by letting us know which city you're living in and we'll tell you all about the Fullstack Travel Package!
- Do you have online courses?
- All of our courses are on-campus only. We encourage students to join the class in person for the best learning process and experience. Through experience, we know that it’s not only the knowledge and skills that one acquires through our course, but it’s about the overall experience of working in a professional working environment where you realize what it’s like to work as a developer in a team. This is a critical part that the online learning experience cannot provide.
- What language will the course be taught in?
- All of our courses are taught in English.
- Can Wcoding provide a student visa for me (D-2/D4)
- We cannot issue student visa because we are not a university or college. However, we do help students take their first step into getting their visa and settling into Korea.
Depending on your situation and nationality, you may need a tourist or working holiday visa from your home country. In the case of no-visa-entry countries, you can stay in Korea and study for a maximum of 90 days. You can check on Korean visa portal and find out the suitable visa for you. https://www.visa.go.kr/